Who's Online

Join Our Ranks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midnight Mayhem Forum Index -> Hall of Judgement [Recruitment]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kriznar56
Guildie

re: Application

Hey MM admins

So before i start let me just start that i was once already in your guild. SO that was about half year ago. I really enjoyed being in your guild, i had fun and i could allways expect that somebody will answer my questions. But then i became lonely because i allways played alone, or with clan on guild missions or temple runs and so on, plus my irl friends were playing different games together so I quited gw2 but then 2 months ago i looked to see if anything is new. And i must say i was really impressed by how much it has changed-to better. I started doing fractals and ex. dungeons and i met some cool guys(or girls don't know ) and we started playing together. I was also in a guild and there were some really cool people that played with me. Shortly after a guy i played fractals with has gone to your clan, plus the whole clan slowly started falling apart (we have over 100 people inactive), so i ask you if i could join your guild once more.

thank you for your time

p.s. here is a link to my previous application http://midnight-mayhem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9238195&gid=253449
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Midnight Mayhem Forum Index -> Hall of Judgement [Recruitment] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: